Responsive Web design has become one of the trends in business due to the growth of smartphones and other palm devices. More people are using smaller-screen devices to view Web pages.
Responsive Web Design is a one type of framework for delivering a single code base that ensures that your website will adapt to each and every unique device used to access your site. Web design automatically re-size all onsite content, images, media and functionalities for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Twitter Bootstrap
Responsive web design makes use of CSS3 media queries and fluid grids to create Responsive websites, with optimal layout and design, for screens with various sizes. So your website layout changes depending on the size of screen being used to view it. There are other parameters that can be used to decide on the layout for a particular device, however, width is one of the primary deciding factors.
- One website for multiple devices.
- No separate URLs for similar content and hence no duplicate content.
- Saves time and money as your purpose is served through a single website using media queries.
- Your website is optimally viewable on various Mobile devices with the least amount of zooming, panning, scrolling etc.
- Better user experience will promote better impression.